LEAVE THE JOB TO US
A glimpse at what we can haul:
- Septic Tanks
- Roofing Iron - All lengths
- Building Supplies - Frames, trusses, and timber
- Various Machinery
- Concrete slabs, stairs, blocks etc
- Steel beams
- Light Poles
- Air conditioning units
- Spa pools
- Vehicle Recovery
- Marine services, boat transportation, pontoon floats, engines needing lifting in and out etc
- Bricks & Pavers
- Road barriers
- Large plants etc
PHT has a diverse and capable fleet able to tackle the hauling, lifting, and transportation of any load. All material handling is done by skilled, trained, and licensed drivers with Hiab, crane, or forklift experience.
We work on an hourly rate and can only estimate jobs to the degree of difficulty i.e. weather conditions, overhead power lines, site access etc can all lead to changes. We try to get as much information about the job as we can before we start so we don't under or over estimate. For a small charge, our owner Craig will do a site access visit to determine the specific needs for your transport operation.
Here, There, Everywhere
Customer service is integral to Pukekohe Hiab Transport’s vision, therefore we state our reputation on:
- Safe delivery
- On time transportation
- Promises kept
- Competitive rates
Our Equipment Includes:
We have various combinations of purpose built cranes both front-mounted and rear-mounted. They offer:
- Versatility - Vehicles can cart supplies to and from job sites
- Greater control - using the radio remote systems, operators can guide loads quickly, safely, and more precisely to their designated drop zone
- Stability – in the form of four outriggers, two that are mounted to the front of the vehicle and two to the rear of the vehicle. These can be opened to a maximum of three meters and are adjustable depending on the terrain and the working space provided by each working area.
- Lifting Capacity – adaptable and flexible to load. Maximum weight 9.5 tonne at 4 metres to the maximum 400kg at 26 metres.